samedi 7 novembre 2009

HAMELIN BROTHERS: 100 Days to Fate

NIKE's Blog- 04 November 2009
Short track speed skaters Charles and François Hamelin know that fate rests in their hands, 100 days from the start of the 2010 Olympics on Feb 12th, and they’re putting the training pedal to the metal in their hometown of Montreal. The brothers are hoping to fulfill their Olympic medal dreams and keep it all in the family as Yves Hamelin, their coach and father, guides them to their date with Olympic destiny.

"I think for us, it's a day-to-day thing. We wake up every morning and we have to train. We've been doing weight station training, and every single part of my body is sore and hurting. It's hard to even walk or go up stairs, but every morning and afternoon I'm always there, always training. I just do it, its part of my life. It's part of our DNA."

Aucun commentaire: