mercredi 9 septembre 2009

Speed skater Tremblay gets back in action

Arpon Basu - The Canadian Press - September 9, 2009
A couple season-opening World Cup events in Asia will be about fine-tuning for most members of the Canadian short-track speed skating team as they prepare for the Vancouver Olympics.

But the trip to China and South Korea means a lot more to François-Louis Tremblay.

"The ankle feels very good, I'm basically back to where I would have been if I had never hurt it,'' the Montreal native said Wednesday following one of the team's final training sessions before departing for China this weekend. "But I haven't competed yet and I need to test it and go through the stress of a competition. So this is a little more important to me than it might be to everyone else.''
Read all...

Aucun commentaire: