samedi 14 novembre 2009

An offer he couldn't refuse

Ottawa's Bean hopes to reach his dream with Italian team
Martin Cleary - The Ottawa CitizenNovember 14, 2009

Don't call short track speed skater Nicolas Bean of Gloucester a traitor. Call him an opportunist. Come February, the world may be calling him an Olympic medallist. [...] "Canada, I love it," he added. "But everyone is happy for me. If they had the same opportunity, they would take it and I'd be happy for them."
Read all »»

Travis a aussi une double nationalité-
Travis Jayner having career year in speed skating
"For me it's been a career year," Jayner said. "This is the best I've ever done in terms of results."


Last weekend, Jayner won his first individual World Cup medal when he took third in the men's 1,500 meters behind Canada's Charles Hamelin and Korea's Sung Si-Bak in Montreal.

Aucun commentaire: